Milwaukee 5m/16 ft Metric / Imperial Tape Measure 48225216
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|No Longer Available (see related items below for alternative product configurations)|
Milwaukee 5m / 16 ft Metric / Imperial Tape Measure, with overmould grip, magnetic tip and double sided protected blade.
- Double sided nylon bond blade protection for extreme tape durability against dust, dirt, debris and water.
Architect scale: is integrated for easy calculating of scaled drawings (ISO 5455). Enables to measure distances and calculate material demand directly on construction site. 5 m side measures: 1:20 and 1:50 scales. 16 ft side measures: ⅛″ to 1 and ⅛″ to 1 scales.
- Overmould gripping for area for extra comfort and durability.
- Class II accuracy.
- Non reflective blade coating makes the tape anti-glare and easier to read in bright sunlight.
- Finger stop for comfortable hold and finger protection when the blades retracts.
- Dual magnets: one magnet holds the hook in front; a second magnet prevents roll off on the material e.g. on steel studs, pipes.
- 2-sided scale printing: horizontal measuring scale on the front side; vertical measuring scale on back side for increased readability.
- Premium quality with 27 mm blade width.
- 5-point reinforced frame for job site durability.
- Wire belt clip: clips on easily without fraying and tearing clothing.
- Extra large 360° grip hook: can be hooked on the material from any side with ease.
Delivery normally within 2-4 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%