Milwaukee M18FSGC-202X FUEL Drywall Screw Gun
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
M18 Advanced FUEL Range - Drywall Driver
Milwaukee® Delivers Breakthrough Speed with the M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun - M18FSGC-202X (4933459200). Setting the Bar for Corded Performance and Cordless Productivity
- 2 x 2.0 Ah RED LITHIUM-ION™ battery packs,
- Fast charger,
- HD Carry Case
- Compact and Lightweight.
- Capable of driving screws faster than the leading corded competitor and providing 3x longer run time than leading cordless models.
- The first cordless solution on the market that offers the best balance of speed, run time and ergonomics in the industry to provide unrivalled productivity.
- By combining three exclusive innovations - the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence - the new M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun delivers break-through performance – driving screws faster than corded at 4500 RPMs.
- The removable collated attachment allows the user to use the gun as a stand alone screwdriver or a collated screw gun. Tool free adjustment and mounting/dismounting of the screw gun attachment, enables precise driving of strips of screws at top speed. Intuitive design of collated attachment allows for easy cleaning of drywall dust and reinforced structure protects against dropping of tool.
- For use with commercially available collated screws 25 mm to 55 mm.
- When equipped with an M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ 2.0 Ah battery pack the tool can consistently fasten up to (27) 120 cm x 240 cm.
- Due to its necessity for long periods of time on the jobsite, Milwaukee® spent countless hours designing the M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun so that it offers a balanced and lightweight experience for the user. This focus on improved ergonomics has resulted in a Screw Gun that’s comfortable in the user’s hand all day long.
• No load speed 4500 RPM
• Woods screw to 6 mm
• Max. static stalling torque 13 Nm
• Quick release ¼” Hex chuck
• AUTO-START™ feature
"Cordless drywall screw guns are not new to the industry, but the options available in today’s market do not offer the right combination of performance and ergonomics that professionals require during prolonged use on the jobsite,” said Komron Shepherd, Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool. "Unwilling to settle on sub-par performance, we spent countless hours of jobsite research looking for exactly the right combination of features users need most. Through our advanced technologies we are able to provide a true productivity enhancement and solution unlike the rest. A great example of this is the AUTO-START™ feature. With AUTO-START™ engaged and the trigger locked on, the motor only starts when the screw contacts the drywall. This results in no unnecessary motor noise between screws and up to 3x longer run time. Ultimately, this gives the user the ability to use our screw gun the same way they use their corded guns, but with the portability benefits of cordless.”
Delivery normally within 2-4 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%