Milwaukee M18SET2J-423B 12V/18V Percussion Drill/Driver Kit
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|No Longer Available (see related items below for alternative product configurations)|
Professional M18BPD Percussion Drill and M12BD Sub Compact Single Speed Driver and M12TLED torch, with 2 x 18V 4.0Ah and 1 x 12V 2.0Ah battery, charger and canvas tool bag.
- Milwaukee high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio.
- REDLINK overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- Full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- 18 stage torque adjustment plus additional drilling for maximum flexibility.
- 3 stage mode selector allows the user to switch between "rotary", "screw drive" and "percussion" modes quickly and easily.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- Brightest LED workspace illumination.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- No load speed G1 / G2: 0 - 450 / 0 - 1800 rpm
- Max. drilling wood: 38 mm
- Max. drilling steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling masonry: 16 mm
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Max. percussion rate: 0 - 28,8000 bpm
- Max torque: 60 Nm
- Voltage: 18 V
- Weight with battery pack: 2.1 kg
- Milwaukee high performance compact screw driver measures 169 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces.
- Metal planetary gears for superior durability and maximum torque up to 20 Nm.
- 1/4" Hex chuck for quick easy one handed bit change.
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- 15 stage torque adjustment plus additional drilling for maximum flexibility.
- Slimline soft grip handle
- Built in LED light illuminates the work surface.
- Chuck capacity: ¼″ Hex
- Max drilling steel: 10 mm
- Max. drilling masonry: 22 mm
- Max. drilling wood: 30 mm
- Wood screws to 6 mm
- No load speed gear 1: 0 - 400 rpm
- No load speed gear 2: 0 - 1500 rpm
- Voltage: 12 v
- Weight with battery pack: 1 kg
Delivery normally within 2-4 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%