Milwaukee Kango 545S SDS-Max Drilling and Chipping Hammer 240V
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
The Milwaukee Kango 545 S (240 volt version) is a 5kg class 1300w SDS-Max drilling and chipping hammer. The built in anti-vibration-system (AVS) together with the soft grip on both front and back handles give the user optimum comfort during use whilst the lock on switch prevents fatigue during continuous use. The additional handle can be fixed in three different positions and it also has the Roto-Stop and multi-position chisel function.
It has a metal gear box for optimum seating of gears and to increase the tools life span, it has a robust construction for all those tough environments.
The safety features on this model consist of a service indicator light that will inform the user when the brushes are getting worn (this particular model has a service hatch for easy changing of the carbon brushes), a power light to confirm that electricity is flowing and has a built in safety clutch that protects both the user and machine if the tool should block. The constant electronic keeps the speed uniform even under load.
This model comes complete with a 6m cable, auxiliary straight handle, grease and a carry case.
- Power Input: 1300w
- Blow energy chiseling/drilling: 14/12 J
- Drilling Diameter solid bit/tunnel bit: 45/65mm
- Drilling Diameter with Core Cutter: 100mm
- Drilling Speed (Full Load): 300rpm
- Drilling Speed Soft Hammer Mode (Full Load): 350rpm
- Blow Rate (full load): 2840 bpm
- Blow Rate soft hammer mode (Full Load): 240bpm
- Tool Reception: SDS-Max
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Vibration Level (3-axis) drilling into concrete/chipping: 13.0/9.0 m/s²
Please Note : Delivery of this item will take Approximately 10 days
Delivery normally within 2-4 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%