Milwaukee LDM60 Laser distance meter
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
The Milwaukee LDM60 Laser distance meter has robust housing with a slimline design surrounded with a soft grip bumper making it a ideal tool for the professional in the field, on-site or in the plant. It has a built in point and shoot system enabling one person to complete the job in hand with the press of one button. It is capable of recalling the last 20 measurements taken and has a large, easy to read LCD display, with the help of a backlight for those darker more confined spaces.
This model is capable of measurements of up to 60 metres both indoors and outdoors and can be switched between metres or ft/inches. It has a flip out end piece for making measurements from edges or corners.
As standard with this model you will recieve 2 x AA batteries, a belt strap and a hand strap.
- Point and shoot system - one person measuring with only one simple press of a button
- Memory recall the last 20 measurements
- Units of measure can be switched between meters or ft/inches
- IP54 water & dust protection
- Auto shut off and low power indication
- Nylon pouch with belt latch for easy transport
- Area / volume / indirect height and width measurement
- Min / Max sweep & continuous tracking
- Stake out function for layouting
Pythagoras 2-point, 3-point, partial height
- Inclination sensor up to 360° angles
- Calculator plus/minus
- Large and easy to read 4 line LCD graphical display with automatic white backlight
- Fold-out end piece for making measurements from edges or corners
Please Note : Delivery of this item will take Approximately 10 days
Delivery normally within 2-4 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%