Milwaukee 300 mm (12 inch) Adjustable wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The adjustable wrench features a wide jaw design for increased capacity in confined environments as well as a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that won’t back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms, and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrench’s parallel jaw design won’t slip or damage finish surfaces, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the tool perfect for the toughest of jobsites.
• Proprietary adjustment screw - jaws won't back off
• Parallel jaws won't slip or damage finish surfaces
• Adjustment screw gears designed for smooth adjustment
• Ergonomic handle form - maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
• Chrome plated for rust protection and durability
• Laser etched ruler for easy-to-read, accurate size adjustment
• Tether-ready handle loop