Three Year Extended Milwaukee Warranty
The standard warranty on Milwaukee products is 12 months from the date of purchase, however, Milwaukee offer a three-year extended manufacturer warranty on the majority of new tools if you register your product on-line within 30 days of purchase.
Note: Tools used in the hire industry, rechargeable battery packs, battery chargers and accessories supplied are not included in the extension of the warranty. Your statuary rights are not affected.
How do I register for the Milwaukee Extended Warranty?
To register your machine, visit the Milwaukee Registration site and fill in the required forms.
Remember to print off a copy of the extended warranty registration confirmation and keep this in your file, along with the proof of purchase, in case of claim.
How long is the Extended Warranty Period?
3 year* extended warranty on all new tools (if registered within 30 days of purchase)
NOTE: to receive this extended warranty you will need to register your tool online.
* This does not affect your statutory rights. Normal warranty terms and conditions apply.
What are the Warranty Conditions?
A description of what is covered under the Milwaukee Warranty is described on the Milwaukee Warranty Conditions page.
In particular the warranty does not apply where:
- Unauthorized repairs have been made or attempted.
- Deterioration due to normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
|How do I organise Milwaukee Warranty?|
The fastest and most convenient way for you to arrange a warranty repair for your product is to use the Milwaukee E-Service.
E-Service is a web based collection, repair and return service. You will be able to choose between a collection from your place of business, home (Monday-Friday) or from a conveniently located drop off / collection points in your area that may have extended business hours. You can also arrange for the product to be delivered to a different location from where the tool was collected. You will be able to track the progress of your collection/repair and product return online, by email or by SMS.
In order to complete the online form you will need to have the following information to hand in front of you :
How to find E-Service :
- The product (for model number / serial number)
- The purchase receipt / invoice (proof of purchase)
- The extended warranty document if the product is over twelve months old (this would have been emailed to you after you registered the product and is available on your extended warranty account).
If you have any problems registering your tool for extended warranty or for warranty repair please call the Milwaukee warranty team directly (TTI Technologies) on 01628 894469.
- Click on https://eservice.milwaukeetool.eu (or copy and paste onto your browser)
- If you do not have an account you will need to create one and register the item for collection.
- After logging into your account click on my tools and click on repair (next to tool in question)
- If the tool is not registered then click on register the register by selecting the appropriate selection (corded, cordless or other).
- If you are not able to read the code on the tool you can enter the model number eg.M18FPD
- If you are unable to read the serial number you can click on the option underneath where it says unable to read and it will then let you proceed to the next step.
Please note: If you intend to return any goods to us for repair by post, then please call first to log your repair and send the goods by recorded delivery or carrier, as we are unable to except responsibility for any items lost in the post.