||The fastest and most convenient way for you to arrange a warranty repair for your product is to use the Milwaukee E-Service.
E-Service is a web based collection, repair and return service. You will be able to choose between a collection from your place of business, home (Monday-Friday) or from a conveniently located drop off / collection points in your area that may have extended business hours. You can also arrange for the product to be delivered to a different location from where the tool was collected. You will be able to track the progress of your collection/repair and product return online, by email or by SMS.
In order to complete the online form you will need to have the following information to hand in front of you :
How to find E-Service :
- The product (for model number / serial number)
- The purchase receipt / invoice (proof of purchase)
- The extended warranty document if the product is over twelve months old (this would have been emailed to you after you registered the product and is available on your extended warranty account).
If you have any problems registering your tool for extended warranty or for warranty repair please call the Milwaukee warranty team directly (TTI Technologies) on 01628 894469.
- Click on https://eservice.milwaukeetool.eu (or copy and paste onto your browser)
- If you do not have an account you will need to create one and register the item for collection.
- After logging into your account click on my tools and click on repair (next to tool in question)
- If the tool is not registered then click on register the register by selecting the appropriate selection (corded, cordless or other).
- If you are not able to read the code on the tool you can enter the model number eg.M18FPD
- If you are unable to read the serial number you can click on the option underneath where it says unable to read and it will then let you proceed to the next step.