The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering you the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. This battery-powered impact wrench measures only 124mm in length with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The MILWAUKEE® 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver you brighter light with fewer shadows. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 339 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge.
- Reversible belt hook
- 1/2″ square friction ring
- Power efficiency under load - outstanding torque of 339 Nm
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility
- Extremely compact design - total length of just 124 mm for access into tight spaces
- Bolt removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- Auto shut-off control applies no more than 34 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent over tightening
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- The DNA of Milwaukees FUEL™ platform redefines the balance of cordless technologies. MILWAUKEE®'s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ electronic intelligence delivering outstanding power, run time and durability
MILWAUKEE® tools and batteries come with a standard 1 year warranty. Warranty extensions are available by visiting www.milwaukeetool.co.uk.
MILWAUKEE® tools warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 3 years (1 + 2). With the exception of MX FUEL™ tools for which warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 2 years (1 + 1).
MILWAUKEE® REDLITHIUM™ batteries including MX FUEL™ batteries come with a standard 1 year warranty which can be extended to a maximum of 2 years (1 + 1).
All warranty extensions are subject to registering online within 30 days of the purchase date.
The Warranty extension is only available in those countries listed on the warranty registration website. The extended warranty offer excludes products used in the hire industry, battery chargers, M28 rechargeable batteries and accessories supplied.