The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light – M18™ ROCKET™ LED Tower Light is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light. The M18SAL2 can be setup in seconds with its max extension 2.2m high, and it collapses down to 1.1m for easy transport and storage. The light head can be extended from 1.2-2.2m to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,800 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1300 in medium and 860 in low. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee® designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base.
The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- IP54 - protected from dust and splashing water
- Low battery indicator - light flashes when battery pack is low
- Twelve high performance LEDs provides up to 2800 lumens on high light output
- Protective guard secures the head and lens when the light is collapsed for storage or transport
- Carry handles on two positions for easy one handed transport: weight is evenly balanced when compressed
- Extendable mast which reaches from 1.10 m to over 2.20 m to light up work spaces from top without casting shadows
- Impact resistant adjustable head with highly durable polycarbonate lens can be rotated 230° vertically and pivoted 240° horizontally
- Compact footprint with low center of gravity and impact resistant reinforced nylon legs to protect against abusive jobsite conditions