The M12 FUEL™ 76mm Compact Cut Off Tool delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package, optimized for one-handed use. Spinning at 20,000 RPM and featuring a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, the M12FCOT delivers fast and accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials. The unique reversible blade rotation feature provides users ultimate control over material removal, along with the ability to select their desired blade rotation for the direction they need to cut. For ultimate cutting versatility, the M12FCOT ships with three accessories: a metal cut off wheel, a diamond tile blade, and a carbide abrasive blade. The M12 FUEL™ 76mm Compact Cut Off Tool also includes a shoe that includes a vacuum adapter for dust mitigation as well as cut depth adjustment. Lastly, the tool also features tool free guard adjustment and an LED light. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- Fast accurate cutting with up to 20,000 RPM
- 76 mm blade offers up to 16.3 mm depth of cut
- Quick release dust shoe with depth adjustment and optional dust extraction port
- Optimised ergonomic design for easy control and one-handed use. Only 1.1 kg and 226 mm in length
- Multi-material cutting capability with variety of blades available (metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade and diamond tile blade)
- A very capable problem solving tool for cutting steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous materials, drywall, fibre cement, plastic and ceramics
- Easily adjustable guard and unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation direction to protect user from debris in various cutting positions
- The DNA of Milwaukee's FUEL™ platform redefines the balance of cordless technologies. MILWAUKEE®'s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ electronic intelligence delivering outstanding power, run time and durability
MILWAUKEE® tools and batteries come with a standard 1 year warranty. Warranty extensions are available by visiting www.milwaukeetool.co.uk.
MILWAUKEE® tools warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 3 years (1 + 2). With the exception of MX FUEL™ tools for which warranty can be extended from 1 year to a maximum of 2 years (1 + 1).
MILWAUKEE® REDLITHIUM™ batteries including MX FUEL™ batteries come with a standard 1 year warranty which can be extended to a maximum of 2 years (1 + 1).
All warranty extensions are subject to registering online within 30 days of the purchase date.
The Warranty extension is only available in those countries listed on the warranty registration website. The extended warranty offer excludes products used in the hire industry, battery chargers, M28 rechargeable batteries and accessories supplied.